Sublimation Please select one of our brands below.
Check out our 2019 Sublimation Catalogue !
Don’t see it? It loads a little longer on slower connections. Hang in there…
- About Sublimation
- Benefits of Sublimation
- Fabrics & Garment Care
- Whats my size?
- How to order
- Custom Specifications
Dye Sublimation offers full-color, edge-to-edge designs. We print, cut and sew each shirt in-house for awesome results.
We can match any school, club or corporate colour you need via the sublimation process. Sublimation is the permanent application of ink onto material via high pressure and temperature. The design, logo’s and numbers are all incorporated into the print, which creates endless possibilities. Please supply any reference (PANTONE or sample) of your colours so we can make sure the end result is to your approval. Note that colours may vary slightly due to unexpected variables.
Sublimation printing works by printing out the artwork onto a sheet of heat resistant paper with a sublimation printer.
The ink used by the printer is formulated to react to the high heat and pressure administered by a sublimation heat press. The print out contains the complete, full-color art and it is laid onto the blank fabric.
In the Heat press, the dye is released from the sheet as a gas and the print is absorbed by the material.
Once the transfer is complete, the print is locked into the finished product permanently.
Dye Sublimation is the next level in custom shirts and Design Odyssey does it best. Some of the benefits of this cutting-edge process include:
- A permanent graphic imprint that will never crack or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the garment. Fabric remains breathable and comfortable.
- Unlimited colors. Graphics are sharp and eye-catching.
- Truly continuous tones that are equivalent to photographs.
- Full coverage graphics from edge to edge. Our cut & sew team constructs each garment after printing to achieve this result.
- Works great with performance dry-fit fabrics.
- Custom names/numbers are achievable with minimal setup.